Monday, April 15, 2013

Cork Bus Tour




Recently I went on the Cork Bus Tour. It is interesting seeing your city from another perspective, but it wasn't the most exciting city tour I’ve been on (I’m thinking of you, Barcelona!); maybe I should have done this when I first moved to Cork. It took us around the main sights of Cork, which are (apart from the Gaol) mainly walkable. The highlight was when it stopped in front of the historic Fenn’s Quay terrace, where I used to live! My advice: wrap up even if it is a sunny day, and remember boyfriends may not be able to control a packet of crisps when the bus is turning sharp corners.


2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten what a cool little city that Cork is, the main street there is much nicer than any in Dublin.

    Love your blog, btw.

    Beir Bua
    Michelle Moloney King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment Michelle! Really appreciate it. :) x

    ReplyDelete