Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hay House Radio



I am more than a little enthusiastic about Hay House Radio, an absolutely fabulous free online talk radio streaming service from Hay House which I discovered about a year ago.

I used to spend a good bit of time trying to find free positive or new thought talk podcasts online. It had never occurred to me that something this excellent was available – for free! – so I had never even looked for it.

Hay House Radio hosts some of the world’s leading new thought writers and thinkers, with weekly slots on the radio covering a huge range of topics. You can listen to amazing people such as Kris Carr, Eldon Taylor, Dr. Darren Weissman, Gabrielle Bernstein and my favourite lady of all, Denise Linn.

If you want to join in the discussion you can phone in (it’s free from the US and Canada). What’s more, you can listen to recent shows anytime for free in the Listen Again Archive, or have access to the entire back catalogue for a fee.

A great feature is that Hay House Radio doesn’t have news bulletins. If you’re a bit fed up with the gloomfest of your usual talk radio, this is the place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment